Our people are the key to our success. We value passion, hard work and innovative thinking. When you join a company that is thriving, our hope is that you will too!
If you think you are the right fit for FGB Natural Products, we encourage you to introduce yourself – simply send an email to and we’ll get in touch if there’s a role that seems like a good match for you.
Alternatively, you can view our current Seek advertisements.
We also encourage you to follow FGB on LinkedIn.
The recruitment process at FGB
At FGB we have a staged approach to recruitment that typically consists of two interviews (more interviews can be required for senior leadership roles). The second stage is a medical examination to assess your functional capacity for the role, then we move to reference checks before proceeding to offer stage. We advertise most roles internally and externally and use both Seek and support from Recruitment Agencies.
Below are some tips that may increase your chances of success when applying for a role at FGB:
Read the job advertisement / job description carefully
- Before applying for a role at FGB make sure you have the specific skills and experience that we are looking for, as we will ask you about this during the interview process.
Tailor your cover letter and resume
- It always makes an excellent impression when candidates tailor their cover letter and resume to the role, they are applying for at FGB. In your cover letter, speak specifically to the strengths of your application based on what you can bring to the role. Review the job ad and/or position description and highlight your relevant experience, skills, qualifications, and specific expertise. If possible, think outside the box to identify successes you’ve had or skills you possess that might make you stand out.
Triple-check your content for spelling, content, and grammar mistakes
- Review your resume and cover letter before you submit it. First impressions count. Correct spelling and grammar highlight your attention to detail and your work ethic.
Prepare for the interview
- If you have been invited in for an interview – congratulations! In preparing for the interview we encourage you to think about your current and previous roles and to identify situations where you feel you have demonstrated the relevant skills and behaviours required for the role you are applying for at FGB. So, for example, if excellent attention to detail is a requirement for the role, think about situations where your attention to detail was beneficial to your employer – for example where you noticed an error and corrected it which led to a positive outcome for the organisation. We are really keen to hear how you have demonstrated the skill or experience or behaviour in the interview for the questions we ask.
- We also love it when candidates ask us a couple of questions in the interview.