Creating a workplace focused on natural health, professional and personal growth and wellbeing.
As a family owned and operated business, we aim to create a healthy, positive and exciting workplace, fostering teamwork and encouraging personal and professional development. Natural health and wellbeing are promoted throughout the company.
When we ask, ‘why do you choose FGB?’ the consistent feedback from our team is that everyone is proud of the products that we make and are personally aligned to the company vision, values and philosophy.
We support our teams in the following key areas:
Engagement and empowerment at work
- Clear strategic focus on training and mentoring
- Conducting regular employee engagement surveys which focus on increasing employee engagement and job satisfaction.
- Our monthly Company newsletter and communication initiatives celebrate team members personal and professional milestones.
- Opportunity for company co-funded personal development.
Wellbeing and health
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and immediate families.
- Flexible approach to managing work/life balance
Company funded initiatives including complimentary products, flu shots and a welcome pack for all new team members.
- Staff discount and pricing on our proprietary product range.
- On-site staff amenities to support an active lifestyle including bike racks and showers.
- Natural plants within the office and substantial natural light within the building.
Social and personal
- Staff functions for major milestones and events
- Sun filled lunchroom and kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee including a Nespresso coffee machine.
- Regular social activities including morning teas and lunches.
- Free use of the Inglewood Cottage in regional Victoria for team members and their families, including Company car and petrol.
- Free on-site parking.
- Opportunity for paid leave for community service.
- Prize pack support for staff affiliated charities or community groups.
- Health & Wellbeing – We prioritise the health, safety & wellbeing of our team. We produce safe, natural and effective products that people love to use.
- Impress Our Customers – We connect with, and deliver on customer’s needs. We focus on winning and retaining customers through great products & services.
- Do Right – We do the right thing to uphold our reputation. We are ethically, socially and environmentally responsible.
- Our values support the Company’s vision and they guide our corporate culture. They reflect what is important to us and how we work together to achieve our collective goals.
- At FGB, we aim to acknowledge and celebrate difference, for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. FGB is an equal opportunity workplace.